Discussion: Maintenance Reports

Request maintenance for State Highways here.

Topic: Oahu

Please report potholes and other maintenance concerns for state facilities on the island of Oahu here. To report maintenance concerns via telephone/email call (808) 831-6714 or email MSWClerk@hawaii.gov.

0 Responses

Before you respond to this topic please: Sign In or Sign Up